INGREDIENTS:𝗠𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝘀: 2 cup AeroFarms Baby Kale 2½ cup all-purpose flour 2 tsp baking powder 2 tsp baking soda 2 tsp ground cinnamon ½ tsp ground nutmeg ½ tsp salt 1 cup vegetable oil 2 cup granulated sugar or coconut sugar 4 eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract 1½ cup shredded carrots ½ cup walnuts 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴: 8 oz cream cheese (softened) 3½ cup powdered sugar 1 tbsp orange zest ¼ cup pistachios
INSTRUCTIONS:1. Line your muffin pan with large liners. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk until well mixed.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla extract.
4. With a rubber spatula, lightly mix wet ingredients into the dry.
5. Fold in AeroFarms Baby Kale, shredded carrots, and walnuts.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a knife pulls out clean.
7. For the frosting, beat cream cheese, sugar, and orange zest until smooth and creamy.
8. When muffins are completely cool, smear frosting onto each one and top with crushed pistachios.