A chilled soup means everything can come straight out of the refrigerator and into the blender. It’s a great go-to meal or side dish that can satisfy on a weeknight or impress on a weekend.
- 1 container AeroFarms Baby Watercress
- ½ container AeroFarms Micro Super Mix
- 1 cup cucumber (peeled and cubed)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- salt and cumin to taste
- cup drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- drizzle of white balsamic vinegar
1. Purée AeroFarms Baby Watercress, cucumber, buttermilk, yogurt, citrus juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in a blender until smooth.
2. Let cool for 30 minutes.
3. Top with AeroFarms Micro Super Mix, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and white balsamic vinegar.
4. Serve and enjoy!