A chilled soup means everything can come straight out of the refrigerator and into the blender. It’s a great go-to meal or side dish that can satisfy on a weeknight or impress on a weekend.
- 1 packet Baby Watercress
- 1/2 container Micro Super Mix or Micro Rainbow Mix
- 1 cup peeled and cubed cucumber
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Salt and cumin to taste
- Fancy Toppings: 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumbers, red grapes, avocado, radish, watercress leaves
1. Puree watercress, cucumber, buttermilk, yogurt, citrus juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in a blender until smooth.
2. Let cool for 30 minutes.
3. Top with 2 tbsp of topping, drizzle with EVOO and white balsamic.
4. Serve and enjoy!