The classic Greek condiment, tzatziki, has been making a comeback in recent years and this one packs a completely different punch. The same cool, tangy yogurt is made bold and spicy with bright arugula and fresh garlic. Serve this on the side of your favorite fish dish or use it as a dip with your favorite veggies.
- 2 cup AeroFarms Baby Watercress
- ½ container AeroFarms Micro Rainbow Mix
- 12 oz Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic
- juice of ½ lemon
- black pepper to taste
1. Chop AeroFarms Baby Watercress and grate garlic with a fine cheese grater or garlic press.
2. Combine all ingredients and serve with meat, fish, or veggies.
3. Let the leftovers sit covered in the fridge — it will get better with time!