INGREDIENTS:𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗳𝗲𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵: 1 cup AeroFarms Baby Watercress 1 cup dried chickpeas (soaked overnight) ½ cup onion (roughly chopped) 1 cup parsley (roughly chopped) 1 small jalapeño pepper (seeds removed) 3 garlic cloves 2 tsp cumin 1 tsp turmeric ½ tsp coriander 1 tsp salt ½ tsp cardamom ¼ tsp black pepper 2 tbsp chickpea flour or gluten-free flour ½ tsp baking soda avocado oil for frying 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗔𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗶: ½ cup Greek yogurt ¼ cup harissa 1 tsp honey 2 garlic cloves 1 tbsp lemon juice salt to taste 𝗪𝗿𝗮𝗽: ½ cup AeroFarms Micro Rainbow Mix sliced cucumbers spinach wrap sliced avocado pickled cabbage pickled red onion
INSTRUCTIONS:1. In a food processor, blend all the falafel ingredients except for the baking soda and chickpea flour. Pulse until the mixture resembles coarse sand.
2. Place the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes to help firm.
3. Remove from the refrigerator and mix in the flour and baking soda.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using an ice cream scoop, form the dough into small balls and place on the baking sheet.
5. Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add avocado oil such that it has a height of 2-3 inches.
6. Heat the oil to 350°F. Cook the falafel in batches, about 6 at a time depending on skillet size, for 1-2 minutes or until golden.
7. Once fully cooked, remove the falafel and add to a paper towel lined plate.
8. Next, make the harissa aioli by blending all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
9. To assemble the wrap, layer the harissa aioli with falafel, pickled vegetables, AeroFarms Micro Rainbow Mix, cucumber, avocado, and sliced carrots over the spinach wrap. Fold into a burrito and (optionally) sear onto a hot skillet to crisp the wrap.
10. Serve with sweet potato fries and additional aioli. Enjoy!