INGREDIENTS:6 oz AeroFarms Baby Bok Choy AeroFarms Micro Wasabi Mustard (for garnish) 2 cup frozen potato gnocchi 4 oz diced pancetta 1 shallot (diced) 1 tbsp butter ½ cup Parmesan cheese (grated) salt and pepper
INSTRUCTIONS:1. Fill a medium pot with water and bring to a boil. Add frozen gnocchi and cook until gnocchi float to the surface or follow your package's instructions (reserve some pasta water before draining).
2. While your gnocchi is cooking, cook the pancetta. Heat a bit of olive oil over medium high heat. Cook pancetta until crispy and transfer to a paper towel lined dish to drain.
3. Add more oil to the pan if necessary and add diced shallots. Cook until translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
4. Add AeroFarms Baby Bok Choy and wilt down for about a minute.
5. Add butter, cooked gnocchi, and a tablespoon or two of the gnocchi water.
6. Add back in the cooked pancetta and finish with parm. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Garnish with AeroFarms Micro Wasabi Mustard for a bit of heat!