INGREDIENTS:1 packet AeroFarms Micro Broccoli 1 cup Jasmine or Basmati Rice 2 tablespoon Canola Oil, Divided 20 ounce Hibachi Veggie Kit 16 ounce Chicken Breast Strips, Pork Tenderloin Strips, Abbott’s Butcher Plant-Based Chick’nRaw Peeled & Deveined Shrimp, or 1 dash Freshly Ground Black Pepper 1/2 cup Garlic Sesame or Teriyaki Sauce
INSTRUCTIONS:- Cook the rice according to package instructions.
- If using spring rolls, prepare according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon canola oil over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Season the chicken, pork, shrimp or Abbott’s Plant-Based Chick’n with black pepper and add to the skillet
- Cook, turning occasionally to brown evenly (for chicken and pork, 4-5 minutes, for shrimp 1 minutes, for Abbott’s Plant-Based Chick’n 6-7 minutes).
- Remove protein to a plate and return skillet to heat.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the skillet, add the hibachi veggie kit and sauté for 5-7 minutes until vegetables are golden brown and tender. - Add protein back to skillet along with 1/2 bottle of sauce and reduce heat to medium
- Simmer until meat is cooked through, another 1-3 minutes
- Fold in two handfuls of Aerofarms Micro Broccoli and let wilt for 30 seconds.
- If using pot stickers, prepare according to package instructions.
- To serve, divide rice into bowls and spoon meat and vegetables on top. Serve with pot stickers or spring rolls on the side.