INGREDIENTS:1 packet AeroFarms Micro Rainbow Mix 16 ounce Mediterranean Chicken Breast Cubes or Chimichurri Pork Tenderloin Cubes 1 packet Skillet Veggie Kit 1-2 tablespoon Olive Oil 1 dash Kosher Salt 1 dash Freshly Ground Black Pepper 6 piece White or Wheat Pita Bread Le Grand Tzatziki Sauce or The Fresh Market Original Hummus Lemon Orzo Salad with Pine Nuts or Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- On a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil or parchment, arrange the chicken or pork on one side of the sheet pan in a single layer
- In a large bowl, mix the vegetables from the Skillet Veggie Kit with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Spread the seasoned vegetables on the other side of the same sheet pan with the chicken or pork in a single layer
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Heat a large, heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil and add the Skillet Veggie Kit
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and cook, stirring occasionally, 6-8 minutes until vegetables are tender and lightly brown
- Remove vegetables to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat, add the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil and add the chicken or pork
- Cook, turning to brown on all sides, 7-9 minutes until cooked through.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Add the Skillet Veggie Kit to a large bowl, add 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper, tossing well to combine
- Add the chicken or pork to the bowl with the vegetables and stir well with a large spoon to incorporate
- Working in batches, add half the meat and vegetables in an even layer in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through, until meat is cooked through, and vegetables are tender
- Remove the cooked meat and vegetables to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm
- Repeat until you have cooked all the meat and vegetables.
For Pita (Heat if desired.)
OVEN: Preheat oven to 400°F. Wrap pitas in foil and place in the oven for 5-10 minutes until warmed through.
MICROWAVE: Place pitas on a plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave 20-30 seconds until warmed through.
STOVETOP (for crispier pita): Heat a large, heavy-bottomed skillet over medium. Toast pitas on the skillet one at a time, turning to warm evenly, 30 seconds to 1 minute each. Place warm pitas on a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat until all pitas are warmed.
TO SERVE: Portion protein and vegetables onto 4 plates. Serve with pita bread and tzatziki or hummus and serve alongside orzo salad or pasta salad. Garnish with a handful of Aerofarms Micro Rainbow Mix