This cocktail is herbaceous and full of earthy flavors. Perfectly balanced by the bitterness of fresh grapefruit and sweetness of the microgreen-infused simple syrup.
- 1 tbsp AeroFarms Micro Rainbow Mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- few sprigs of fresh sage
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 2 oz gin
- 2 tbsp egg whites or one egg white from one whole egg
1. Make the simple syrup. Combine the sugar, water, a few sprigs of fresh sage, and a tablespoon of AeroFarms Micro Rainbow Mix. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and let infuse for 20-30 minutes. Strain solids.
2. Cool simple syrup, grapefruit juice, and gin in the fridge.
3. Build your cocktail. Add 1 oz simple syrup, 2 oz of grapefruit juice, and 2 oz of gin, and egg white to a cocktail shaker. Shake into cold. Strain into a coupe glass.
4. Top with microgreens! Enjoy Responsibly.