This craveable Caesar salad is bursting with plant-based protein and most importantly — satisfying, savory flavors.
- 1 container AeroFarms Baby Kale
- ⅔ cup lightly toasted chickpeas
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Caesar salad dressing
1. Completely dry ⅔ cup cooked, rinsed and drained plain chickpeas (canned or boiled). Toss with 1 tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt. Spread evenly on a baking sheet and toast at 400°F for 30 minutes or until chickpeas turn crispy. Serve warm.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine greens with Caesar salad dressing. Toss lightly until dressing coats Baby Kale evenly.
3. Combine greens with chickpeas.
4. Top with hemp seeds, serve, and enjoy!