This craveable caesar salad is bursting with plant-based protein and most importantly – satisfying, savory flavors.
- 1 packet AeroFarms Baby Kale, Arugula or any AeroFarms variety
- 2/3 cup lightly toasted chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
Lightly Toasted Chickpeas
Completely dry 2/3 cup cooked, rinsed and drained plain chickpeas (canned or boiled). Toss with 1 Tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt. Spread evenly on a baking sheet and toast at 400F for 30 mins or until chickpeas turn crispy. Serve warm.
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine greens and dressing (see below). Toss lightly until dressing coats Baby Kale evenly.
2. Combine greens with chickpeas.
3. Top with hemp seeds, serve and enjoy!
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. 2. Process or blend until consistency is smooth - it won't take long!