Guacamole is no longer just a accompaniment to Mexican favorites – it’s a necessity in modern life. This recipe gets a kick not from chilis, but from bright, peppery watercress, giving it an addictive crunch and even more essential nutrition.
- 1 container AeroFarms Baby Watercress
- 1 container AeroFarms Micro Super Mix or Microgreens of Choice
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 1/8 cup avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of 2 limes
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine 3/4 package Dream Greens with all other ingredients in food processor or blender. Blend until product is a paste-like consistency.
2. Finely chop the remaining watercress and mix with the paste.
3. Use as a spread or dip. Serve and enjoy!