World-Changing Work For Visionaries + Doers
Every AeroFarms team member is essential to our mission. We need people who run toward problems without hesitation and find creative solutions. We’re changing the world. Our work is for the bold. If that’s you, join us. If you want to help us change the world, apply to our open jobs below.
We’re revolutionizing the food system – and that starts with the way we support our people and planet each day. With a team-oriented company culture, you’ll work with the best and brightest in one of the most innovative industries across the globe. As the leading vertical farming company with a legacy of innovation, AeroFarms is rooted in solid science and grounded in impact.
Creating A Positive Impact Is Built Into Our DNA
As the first-ever indoor farm to become a Certified B Corporation, impact is part of every aspect of AeroFarms. We are feeding our communities, creating year-round employment with meaningful wages and benefits, addressing food deserts and increasing access to healthier food options, creating educational opportunities working with schools like Philips' Academy Charter School in Newark, NJ, and offering second chance opportunities through the NJ Reentry Program.
Certified B Corp Business Practices
Feeding Our Community
Second Chance Hiring
Local School Partnerships
Our Team-Oriented Formula
It is not just the innovative work that separates AeroFarms, it is how we create such meaningful work. Our passionate and driven team of experts utilize our C²A²RE Principles, to advance our mission and goals. Each week we nominate team members that exemplify our C²A²RE Principles below.
Working together as a team, aligning on responsibilities and objectives.
Seeding growth opportunities every step of the way!
- Competitive salary + bonus structure
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Collaborative work environment
- Team lunches with our fresh, local greens!
- Team-led initiatives and volunteer opportunities
- Free access to huge library of educational courses and programs
- Opportunities for professional development – we love to develop our staff and let them grow into new roles within the company
- Other domestic and international work opportunities: as we add new sites around the world, we will need AeroFarmers to fly our flag around the world