This veggie bowl is a delicious and nutritious meal that’s packed with a variety of flavors and textures. The base of the bowl is made with fluffy brown rice, which provides a source of complex carbohydrates and dietary fiber, helping you feel full and satisfied. The rice is then topped with roasted squash, chickpeas, onion, microgreens, baby bok choy, and carrots. To bring everything together, the bowl is drizzled with a creamy tahini dressing, which adds richness and depth of flavor to the dish. Tahini is made from ground sesame seeds and is a great source of healthy fats, protein, and minerals like calcium and iron. It’s a great option for anyone looking to incorporate more plant-based foods into their diet!
INGREDIENTS:1 container AeroFarms Baby Bok Choy 1 container AeroFarms Micro Broccoli 1 container AeroFarms Micro Wasabi Mustard 1 cup brown rice 2 carrots 1 delicata squash 1 onion 15 oz canned chickpeas 1 tsp garlic powder ½ tsp smoked paprika ¼ cup tahini 2 tbsp coconut aminos lemon juice from 1 lemon
INSTRUCTIONS:1. Begin by cooking your rice according to package instructions.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Strain and rinse the chickpeas. Toss with 1 tablespoon of coconut aminos, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Bake, or air fry until crispy (about 20 minutes).
4. Chop the delicata squash into half-moons and scrape out the seeds. Roughly chop the onion. Place both on a baking tray and top with the remaining coconut aminos. Bake for 25 minutes.
5. Cut the carrots into strips.
6. Make the tahini dressing by simply combining the tahini, lemon juice, and about 2-3 tablespoons of water and whisking until smooth.
7. Assemble the buddha bowl in the following order: rice, AeroFarms Baby Bok Choy, delicata squash, carrots, onions, chickpeas, Micro Broccoli, and Micro Wasabi Mustard. Top it off with the tahini dressing.