This delicious and comforting pasta dish is perfect for a cozy night in. The combination of the tender pasta, salty bacon, creamy cheese sauce, and fresh kale microgreens creates a delicious and indulgent pasta dish that is sure to become a family favorite.
INGREDIENTS:2 containers of AeroFarms Micro Kale Farfalle pasta (cooked according to package's directions) applewood smoked bacon (chopped) 1 tbsp garlic (minced) 1 quart heavy whipping cream 2 cups Parmesan cheese (freshly grated) ½ tbsp lemon juice salt and pepper to taste
INSTRUCTIONS:1. In a medium sized pot over medium high heat add the chopped bacon and cook until desired crispness is achieved.
2. Drain off excess fat, leaving the bacon in the pan and dispose or save for another use.
3. Add garlic and cook until aromatic.
4. Add heavy cream and glaze the pan. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
5. Reduce the cream by half; be careful to not allow the cream to boil over and make a mess!
6. Add the cooked pasta once the cream is reduced and then add in your Parmesan cheese.
7. Add the lemon juice and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and then add 2 containers of AeroFarms Micro Kale.
8. Serve hot and garnish with more Micro Kale.