One bite of this ultra-savory grilled cheese and you’ll never go back to American singles again. An elevated option for an appetizer when sliced into points!
INGREDIENTS:1 container AeroFarms Micro Arugula 1 loaf of fresh artisan bread (cut into thick slices) chili fig jam or traditional fig jam 6 oz Gruyère cheese (grated) 6 oz Gouda cheese (grated) butter
INSTRUCTIONS:1. Pre-heat oven to 300°F.
2. Toast all your bread slices on one side. Add butter to a pan and toast each piece on one side until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Coat the un-toasted side of each piece with fig jam.
4. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Lay each piece of bread toast-side down (fig side up). Top each piece with plenty of each type of cheese.
5. When cheese is completely melted, top with plenty of AeroFarms Micro Arugula. Sandwich pieces together.
6. Cut into points to serve.