An elevated pasta salad that deserves a place on your summer table! Pepperoncini, salami, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh greens… calling for a glass of chilled Italian white wine on the side. This is one of those dishes that just gets better with time, it holds up beautifully in the fridge for a quick snack or side for lunch.
- 2 cup AeroFarms Micro Spicy Mix
- 1 pound giant fusilli
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup pepperoncini, sliced into rings
- 2 tbsp pepperoncini brine
- 2 tbsp capers
- ½ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup pitted-Kalamata olives, quartered
- 8 ounce hot salami, cut into 3/8th inch dice
- 8 ounce fresh mozzarella cheese mini balls
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Tip: preparing all your ingredients in advance is key for this recipe!
1. Cook pasta per your package’s instructions. Liberally salt your pasta water.
2. Cook fully and drain pasta. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Be sure your pasta has completely cooled, combine all salad ingredients and gently stir.
4. This gets better the longer it sits, make a day ahead of time!
5. Serve and enjoy!