- 𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲-𝗔𝗿𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮 𝗣𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼:
- 2 cups AeroFarms Micro Arugula
- ¼ cup fresh sage leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- ⅓ cup toasted walnuts
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice & lemon zest
- ½ tsp sea salt or kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 2 cups wild mushrooms (roughly torn)
- 1 cup AeroFarms Baby Bok Choy
- 8 oz Burrata cheese (room temperature)
- ½ cup fresh lemon micro basil or basil leaves
- red pepper flakes
- more microgreens for serving
1. A few hours before cooking, line a medium bowl with a drizzle of olive oil. Place the pizza dough inside, cover with a damp napkin, and let sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 500°F at least 30 minutes before baking, but preferably 1-2 hours ahead. If you have a baking stone, start preheating it. Otherwise, grease a large baking sheet with olive oil.
3. In a food processor, pulse sage, AeroFarms Micro Arugula, garlic, walnuts, lemon juice and zest, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper until smooth. With the motor running, slowly pour in olive oil. Turn off the motor and stir in Parmesan cheese. Set aside for the pizza.
4. Set a medium saucepan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add AeroFarms Baby Bok Choy and sauté for 3-5 minutes until wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and remove any excess oil.
5. On a lightly floured surface, push the dough out until it is pretty thin (about a 10-12 inch circle). Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet or onto parchment if using a pizza stone.
6. Spread the dough with the pesto and sautéed baby bok choy. Add the mushrooms. Top with grated parmesan.
7. Slide into the preheated oven and bake for 5-6 minutes. Be sure to rotate the pizza halfway through cooking.
8. Top the pizza with fresh burrata, micro arugula, red pepper flakes and (optionally) drizzle with truffle oil.