Make this flavorful kale pesto once, and we know it will become a requirement in your weekly routine, just like your morning smoothie and your favorite flavor of seltzer water. Make a big jar, cover the top with olive oil and keep it in the fridge for up to a week.
- ½ container AeroFarms Baby Kale
- ½ container AeroFarms Micro Arugula
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- ½ cup walnuts (toasted)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (or more, to taste)
- salt to taste
- juice of ½ lemon
1. In a food processor, combine AeroFarms Baby Kale, salt, and 2 tbsp olive oil. Pulse until AeroFarms Baby Kale is chopped thoroughly.
2. Add garlic, walnuts, and juice of ½ lemon and pulse until evenly combined.
3. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and continue to pulse until mixture is evenly combined.
4. Finally, mix in grated parmesan cheese and pulse 2-5 more times.
5. Serve and enjoy!