This one-pot recipe is the perfect family dinner recipe, and will please any picky eaters of the bunch. Choose any AeroFarms Baby Greens variety and Microgreens variety for this recipe – there’s no wrong way to greens pasta!
- 1 container any AeroFarms Baby Green, such as Baby Kale, Baby Arugula, Baby Boy Choy
- 1 container any AeroFarms Microgreens, such as Micro Kale, Micro Broccoli, Micro Arugula or Micro Super Mix
- 12 oz fusilli pasta (gluten free or regular)
- 28 oz diced tomatoes (canned or freshly chopped/cooked)
- 2 cups mushroom broth
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1.5 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Crushed red pepper
1. In a large pot, add pasta, tomatoes, broth, garlic, 1 tbsp salt, olive oil and herbs, cover and bring to a boil on medium heat. Once contents have come to a boil, cook until pasta is al-dente, stirring every 3-5 minutes (12-15 minutes total).
2. Once pasta is al-dente, take off from heat, and fold in fresh AeroFarms greens. Let stand covered for 5-10 minutes.
3. Serve into bowls, and top generously with AeroFarms microgreens of choice. Enjoy!