This one-pot vegan pasta recipe is the perfect family dinner and will be sure to please any picky eaters of the bunch. Choose any AeroFarms baby greens and microgreens variety for this recipe. There’s no wrong way to add greens to your pasta!
- 1 container AeroFarms Baby Arugula
- 1 container AeroFarms Micro Super Mix
- 12 oz fusilli pasta (gluten free or regular)
- 28 oz diced tomatoes (canned or freshly chopped/cooked)
- 2 cups mushroom broth
- 5 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper
1. In a large pot, add pasta, tomatoes, broth, garlic, 1 tablespoon salt, olive oil, and herbs. Cover and bring to a boil on medium heat. Once contents have come to a boil, cook until pasta is al dente, stirring every 3-5 minutes (12-15 minutes total).
2. Once pasta is al dente, take off from heat, and fold in fresh AeroFarms greens. Let stand covered for 5-10 minutes.
3. Serve into bowls, and top generously with AeroFarms microgreens of choice. Enjoy!