The best-ever side dish. Crispy potatoes are smothered in a fresh herb vinaigrette. Make it for lunch, dinner, brunch. It perfectly complements any main protein or enjoy completely on their own!
- 1 container AeroFarms Micro Broccoli
- 2 lbs small rainbow potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme (chopped)
- 2 tbsp mint (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup (or sweetener of your choice)f
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Bring a pot of generously salted water to a boil. Cook potatoes 10-15 minutes or until fork tender.
3. Transfer potatoes to a parchment lined sheet pan. Using the bottom of a heavy cup, lightly press on each potato until smashed.
4. Drizzle olive oil and salt and roast, until golden brown and crisp. About 25-30 minutes.
5. While potatoes are roasting, make the vinaigrette. Combine olive oil, fresh herbs, Dijon mustard, red pepper flakes, and sweetener. Add salt to taste.
6. When potatoes are done, toss with plenty of AeroFarms Micro Broccoli and the herb vinaigrette.