A stir fry is a great way to pack tons of nutrition into one meal and this Superfood Stir Fry is no different. Start with AeroFarms baby greens and feel free to add in any veggies we missed — you can never get enough!
- 1 container AeroFarms Baby Bok Choy
- ½ container AeroFarms Micro Rainbow Mix
- 2½ cup brown rice (cooked)
- ¼ cup scallions (chopped)
- ½ cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- ½ cup edamame (cooked and shelled)
- ¼ cup carrots (julienned)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp tamari or light soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- ⅛ cup cashews (chopped)
- ¼ cup dried nori (optional)
- ⅛ cup chopped cashews (raw or toasted, optional)
- red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
1. In a medium to large skillet, heat sesame oil, soy sauce, and garlic for 2-4 minutes.
2. Add carrots, scallions, and red pepper. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add AeroFarms Baby Bok Choy and Micro Rainbow Mix and sauté until greens are evenly coated in the vegetable and sauce mixture, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Add rice and edamame, and lower heat. Mix all ingredients together for 1-2 minutes in the hot skillet and then remove from heat.
5. Toss in cashews, top with dried nori and red pepper flakes. Serve and enjoy!