A stir fry is a great way to pack tons of nutrition into one meal and this Superfood Stir Fry is no different. Start with Dream Greens Baby Super Greens and feel free to add in any veggies we missed – you can never get enough!
- 1 packet AeroFarms Baby Kale or Baby Arugula
- 1/2 AeroFarms Micro Arugula or Micro Rainbow Mix
- 2 1/2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup edamame, cooked and shelled
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienned
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon tamari or light soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/8 cup cashews, chopped
- (optional) 1/4 cup dried nori
- (optional) 1/8 cup chopped cashews (raw or toasted)
- (optional) red pepper flakes to taste
1. In a medium to large skillet, heat sesame oil, soy sauce and garlic for 2-4 minutes.
2. Add carrots, scallions, and red pepper. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add super greens and saute until greens are evenly coated in the vegetable and sauce mixture, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Add rice and edamame, and lower heat. Mix all ingredients together for 1-2 minutes in the hot skillet then remove from heat.
5. Toss in cashews, top with dried nori and red pepper flakes. Serve and enjoy!