- spring roll wrappers
- fresh herbs (basil, mint, & cilantro)
- carrots (thinly sliced)
- Vermicelli noodles
- 𝗖𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝘂𝗰𝗲:
- ¼ cup AeroFarms Micro Wasabi Mustard
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic (pressed or minced)
- 2-3 tbsp water, as needed
- ¼ cup cilantro
1. To make the dipping sauce, add all the sauce ingredients into a food processor and blend to combine.
2. Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the vermicelli noodles according to package instructions. Drain, rinse them under cool water, and return them to the pot. Off the heat, toss the noodles with the sesame oil and salt, and set aside.
3. Fill a shallow pan with an inch of water. Place a damp towel and plate next to the pan. Ensure your prepared fillings are within reach.
4. Place one rice paper in the water and let it rest for about 15-20 seconds, until the sheet is pliable. Carefully lay it flat on the plate.
5. Leaving about 1 inch of open rice paper around the edges, cover the lower third of the paper with a few pieces of avocado, followed by a small handful of rice noodles, some cabbage, and a few strips of carrot, cucumber, and jalapeño. Sprinkle generously with herbs, scallions, and AeroFarms Micro Wasabi Mustard.
6. Fold the lower edge up over the fillings, rolling upward just until the filling is compactly enclosed. Fold over the short sides like you would to make a burrito. Lastly, roll it up. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
7. Serve the spring rolls with wasabi sauce on the side.