Microgreens AND avocado? YES please! This easy, homemade avo toast tastes even better than it looks, and it’s packed with monounsaturated fats, fiber, and phytonutrients to keep you healthy inside and out!
- ½ container AeroFarms Micro Broccoli
- 2 slices of bread of choice (we recommend a thick piece of fresh sourdough, toasted)
- 1 ripe medium-sized avocado
- juice of ¼ lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup thinly sliced radishes
- salt, pepper, cumin (to taste)
1. Scoop avocado into a clean bowl. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, and spices and mash until mixture is even.
2. Arrange bread slices on a plate, and spread avocado mash evenly.
3. Top both slices with a hefty handful of AeroFarms microgreens. Finish with pomegranate seeds and radish slices. Enjoy!