Smoothie bowls are not just for social media likes! They are healthy, delicious meals that deliver loads of vitamins and a slower, more mindful eating experience than guzzling that green smoothie on your commute.
- ½ container AeroFarms Baby Kale
- ½ container AeroFarms Micro Super Mix
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- your favorite granola
- fresh fruit
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- ½ avocado
1. Blend greens, banana, almond milk, avocado, and frozen strawberries in a blender until the mixture is smooth. For a thicker consistency, add less almond milk or more frozen banana slices.
2. Let mixture chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes so the chia seeds can hydrate.
3. Serve in a bowl garnished with the remaining ingredients or any other toppings you like!