The “traditional” taco salad we usually find in American restaurants isn’t really traditional at all. Fresh flavors like radishes, tomatoes, and avocados go with rice and black beans for a lighter version of the fried tortilla bowl we’ve all seen (and probably eaten). And if you’re serious about fresh flavors, top yours with our Fresh + Spicy Watercress Salsa for a kick that’s from greens and not just peppers.
- 1 container AeroFarms Baby Kale
- ½ container AeroFarms Micro Arugula
- 1 avocado (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- ¼ cup radishes (sliced)
- ⅔ cup black beans (cooked and drained)
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ cup corn kernels
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a separate bowl, toss black beans with paprika and chili powder and salt to taste.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, except avocado slices.
3. Plate salad and place avocados on top.
4. Dress to taste with AeroFarms' Fresh and Spicy Watercress Salsa.