Edamame, cashews, mandarin oranges, and bell peppers make this staple salad a bright idea any time of day. AeroFarms Baby Kale and Baby Bok Choy have a crisp texture and slight sweetness that adds texture and balance to this bold collection of flavors.
INGREDIENTS:1 container AeroFarms Baby Bok Choy 1 cup extra-firm tofu (drained and cubed) ¼ cup carrots (peeled and julienned) ¼ red pepper (julienned) ½ cup fresh mandarin oranges (peeled and sectioned) ¼ cup edamame ⅛ cup tamari soy sauce ⅛ cup honey 2 tbsp toasted almonds
INSTRUCTIONS:1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Whisk tamari and honey - pour over tofu and let sit for 30 minutes.
3. Bake tofu on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for 30 minutes or until tofu is golden brown, flipping occasionally.
4. Remove from oven and let cool.
5. Mix all ingredients together in a large salad bowl until evenly mixed. Toss with salad dressing.
6. Top with sliced almonds. Serve and enjoy!