When you’re used to the spice in your salsa coming from chilis, the bright, grassy, peppery flavor of watercress is a revelation! Of course, we put chilis in there too. Adjust to your tolerance for pain.
- 1 container AeroFarms Baby Watercress
- ½ container AeroFarms Micro Spicy Mix
- 6 ripe plum tomatoes
- ½ tsp fresh jalapenos (chopped)
- ¼ cup onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ cup corn kernels (cooked)
- juice of one lime
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a medium saucepan to a boil. Place plum tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds, or until skins begin detaching from the fruit. Remove tomatoes from water, and remove all skins. Set aside until cooled.
2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor, pulsing until you achieve a well-mixed thick consistency.
3. Garnish with chopped watercress.
4. Serve and enjoy as a dip or dressing!