You can have Taco Tuesdays every day of the week with this super quick and nutritious vegan recipe. Sweet potato, beans, and spicy greens make for an exciting yet wholesome option everyone will love, no matter their food preferences or dietary restrictions. The best part — it’s got greens for days with watercress in the guacamole and even the salsa!
- 1 container AeroFarms Baby Watercress
- 1 container AeroFarms Micro Rainbow Mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ⅔ tbsp chili powder
- ⅔ tsp cumin
- 1½ cups black beans (cooked, drained, and rinsed)
- 1½ cups oven-roasted sweet potatoes (cubed)
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- ⅔ cup AeroFarms Fresh + Spicy Watercress Salsa
- ⅔ cup AeroFarms Zesty Greens Guacamole
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for approximately 2 minutes or until you detect a soft onion aroma. Stir in chili powder, cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Add beans and mix evenly throughout. Reduce heat to low and cook for 3-4 minutes or until beans are fully heated through. Remove from heat and mash some of the beans with 2-3 tablespoons AeroFarms 'Fresh + Spicy Watercress Salsa'.
3. Arrange the 6 corn tortillas and fill evenly with AeroFarms' Zesty Greens Guacamole, roasted sweet potatoes, and black beans. Top with AeroFarms' Fresh + Spicy Watercress Salsa, AeroFarms microgreens of choice, fresh-squeezed lime juice, and any other toppings you love.
4. Serve and enjoy!